SUMMER CAMPS ARE BACK!
Mission: Light Up the World!
Gear up your space explorers – it’s a big galaxy out there and we know the One behind it all! Kids Camp – Glow Force is 4 days/3 sleeps in the glorious mountains where kids get to PLAY, SWIM, MAKE FRIENDS, LEARN and EXPERIENCE God together! Kids only attend camp as part of their church group. Leaders, plan now to get your kids to Kids Camp this summer.
Camp registration is a 3-step process. Please ensure that you complete all of the steps listed below to complete your registration. Incomplete forms and delays in submitting the required documents & payment could result in additional fees or loss of registration spot .
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis until we are full. Registration officially CLOSES 1 week prior to camp! That means that we won't be excepting any more registrations, add-ons or changes 1 week prior to your camp date!!
COMPLETE CAMP COORDINATOR REGISTRATION FORM ONLINE
- ONLY ONE COORDINATOR PER CHURCH (all communication re: camp will be sent to this email)
- Make sure you received a confirmation email upon registration (check your spam folder). This email will contain important camp documents for your leaders & campers.
COMPLETE CHURCH REGISTRATION GROUP FORM ONLINE
This step is to be completed once you have your registration totals & are ready to submit your churches TOTAL deposit payment (non-refundable $100 per camper/leader), a group roster & paperwork.(check or credit card is accepted)
Make sure before you proceed:
- Online camp coordinator registration has been completed
- All necessary consent forms have been distributed & collected along with $100 camper/leader deposits. This includes online pastor certification & volunteer application forms (your church coordinator will receive copies upon completion)
PAPERWORK & PAYMENT
All paperwork and full deposit payments must be received/mailed to our office before or on the early-rate deadline in order to receive the early-rate pricing. Any paperwork or payment received after the early-rate deadline will result in your church being invoiced for the late rate.
- Camper/Cabin Leader Medical Form (mail in original/keep a copy for yourself)
- Volunteer Worker Application (every adult 18+)
- Pastor Certification (every adult 18+)
- Our preferred method of payment is by check. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you may have the option to do so at the end of your online church registration process.
- Make ONE Church payment that covers all NON-REFUNDABLE $100 deposits
Volunteer Worker Application
Remember: All deposit payments and consent forms are due by the early-rate deadline in order to receive the early rate. Failure to do so will result in your church receiving the LATE rate.
To add/remove or make any changes to your church’s roster, please use the Online Change Request Form. Changes are not guaranteed & can ONLY be received up to 1-week prior to your camp date. Once we receive your request, we will notify you with an approval for your request(approvals may take a few days).
Important Information to Remember:
- Camp Rates are determined by registration completion date.Example: Online Registration completed on or before the early-rate deadline, BUT paperwork/deposit received after the early-rate deadline will result in your church receiving the LATE rate.
- All deposit payments and consent forms are due by the early-rate deadline. Failure to do so will result in your church receiving the LATE rate.
- All registrations will be considered pending until steps 1, 2, and 3 are completed. At that time your registration will be moved from pending to confirmed and your spot is reserved.
Registration is considered complete when all of the following have been completed:
- Camp Coordinator Registration Completed
- Online Church Group Registration Completed
- Camper/Cabin Leader consent forms have been sent into the SoCal Network Office
- Non-Refundable $100 camper deposits & full cabin leader payments have been sent to the SoCal Network office by the early-rate deadline